Welcome To Our Website

Pusat Bahasa Teikyo, is the sole institution recognized by The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho) as “University preparatory course for students without 12 years of education” operating outside Japan.

Students are able to learn not only Japanese Language but also mathematics, chemistry, physics, social studies to be prepared to further their studies to Japan.